Hebrew University Fellowship 2022 Registration portal is open, Hebrew University is located in Jerusalem, The European Forum at the Hebrew University and the Institute for Human Sciences jointly award one six-month Visiting Fellowship for a Ph.D. candidate or a faculty member at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
In this joint fellowship program, which started in 2014, the European Forum at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and the Institute for Human Sciences in Vienna award an IWM Visiting Fellowship every second academic year.
- Dutch OKP Scholarships For MSc In Water And Sustainable Development (Study In Netherlands)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022 (Study Masters In UK)
- The Royal Society JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 (Scientists In The UK)
- The Visiting Fellow will be invited to spend a six-month term between September 2022 and June 2023 at the IWM in Vienna to pursue a research project while working in residence at the Institute as a member of its international, multidisciplinary scholarly community.
- Senior fellows will receive a stipend of €22,000, junior fellows of €11,000, to cover accommodation, living expenses, travel, health insurance and incidentals during the stay at the Institute. Furthermore, the IWM will provide an office, access to the Internet, in-house research facilities and other relevant research resources in Vienna. In addition, the IWM will offer lunch five days a week.
- If the fellow chosen is not a faculty member or a student of the European Forum’s teaching programs, her or his department should co-sponsor 25% of the stipend (€5,500, resp. € 2,750).
- Eligible to apply for a fellowship are PhD candidates or faculty members in any discipline within the humanities and social sciences whose research interests correspond with the IWM’s main research fields.
How To Apply:
The application should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and should contain the following documents:
- The application form
- a concise research proposal in English (max. 4 pages, double spaced, A4)
- abstract (~70 words)
- a curriculum vitae and passport photo
- two references (scholars familiar with the applicant’s academic work)
Note: Applicants will be notified about the decision by April 10, 2022.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2022.