Google Nigeria Recruitment 2022| Google is looking for a person with an experience working on how to develop strategic, forward thinking, data-driven analysis and consultative recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to present to clients to apply Read Through
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
This is an opportunity to lead transformative relationships with some of Africas largest companies. You will be able to shape how companies evolve in their digital transformation, and help them leverage Google products to achieve both their brand and performance goals.
You have a passion for people and building relationships, and digital transformation and innovation. You are detail oriented, are capable of managing complex projects, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are highly analytical and technical.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Define the business strategy aligned to the customer’s strategies by analyzing data, trends, client’s performance and business models, and identifying opportunities.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships and serve as a point of contact to our customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client’s growth, and optimizing the advertising resources.
- Develop strategic, forward thinking, data-driven analysis and consultative recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to present to clients.
- Establish and nurture sustainable relationships with advertisers, agencies and ecosystem partners to serve as trusted consultant.
- Educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions and contribute strategically to the growth, development and direction of Google’s products, and services in Sub Saharan Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to read and write in English fluently.
- Demonstrable media experience in business development, client relationships, and consultation.
- Sales and/or commercial leadership experience.
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within, the advertising industries.
- Knowledge of performance advertising, media strategy, consumer research, and campaign performance management.
- Knowledge of performance based advertising and how Google products can help deliver on client objectives.
How to Apply
Interested Click Here to Apply
Location: Lagos, Nigeria