Google Nigeria Recruitment 2022| Google is looking for a person with an experience working on how to Work on a project basis with clients to help them solve their data, measurement, and attribution challenges through a process of consultation and leadership, to deliver advanced measurement solutions and media activation, leading to measurable business growth to apply. Read through.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The team’s mission is to unlock growth for advertisers and for Google by making Google a trusted thought partner and enabling teams to deliver high-impact client pitches, grow industry knowledge and expertise, and be digital thought leaders. The team also helps clients accurately value Google media by improving the way they measure the impact of Google media, and helps clients uncover growth opportunities based on consumer and market insights, and campaign analyses.
As a Data and Measurement Lead on the Large Customer Sales team, you will drive measurement and attribution solutions as a consultant to advertisers in Sub-Saharan Africa. You will work with clients to improve their measurement capabilities and integrate their various data sources to build a view on attribution, and drive growth through actionable insights.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Prepare and deploy a measurement and attribution capability plan, taking responsibility for implementation of measurement products and solutions for assigned clients.
- Work on a project basis with clients to help them solve their data, measurement, and attribution challenges through a process of consultation and leadership, to deliver advanced measurement solutions and media activation, leading to measurable business growth.
- Act as a leader for measurement strategy and activation plans across industries, advocating best practice for your assigned clients and helping to lift overall measurement literacy and maturity.
- Perform attribution modeling and other various types of analysis in order to improve the performance of client media investment.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Johannesburg, South Africa; Nairobi, Kenya; Lagos, Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with offline data integrations including APIs, Data Warehouse, and Google Analytics Measurement Protocol.
- Experience with Google Cloud products including BigQuery.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Firebase, Piwik, etc.).
- Knowledge of the African media landscape.
- Ability to influence C-level on measurements and drive technical outcomes.
How to Apply:
Interested Applicant Click Here to Apply
Locations: Johannesburg, South Africa; Nairobi, Kenya; Lagos, Nigeria.