GIST Catalyst Competition 2021 | GIST Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition registration portal for 2021 is open, How to apply for GIST Catalyst Pitch Competition. The GIST Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition will be a chance for innovators to showcase their startup, perfect their pitch, and get one-on-one mentorship and training from top experts. Read through.
GIST is celebrating their Ten Years anniversary. On that note, The U.S. Department of State is excited to announce the 2021 Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Catalyst pitch competition will be taking place virtually during Global Entrepreneurship Week (8-14 November, 2021).
SheDecides Spark Grants 2021(Get Up To $20,000)/ How To Apply
GIST Catalyst offers young STEM entrepreneurs the opportunity to elevate their pitch and showcase their scale-up on a global stage, while receiving valuable mentorship from American entrepreneurs and academics who are leaders in the field of entrepreneurship. This is an opportunity to promote your scale-up to your community, network, and the world – showcasing your innovation and attracting support.
GIST Catalyst has helped innovators secure funding for their ventures, collaborate with the U.S. private sector, and build new partnerships. The List Of National And International Grant 2021/Apply Here
Participants of the 2021 GIST Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition will be competing for tens of thousands of dollars in mini grants and entrepreneurial resource prizes, the opportunity for mentorship and training, a chance to showcase their innovative solution to the entire GIST community including investors, and the prestige that comes with every GIST event.
1st Place: $15k
2nd Place: $12k
3rd Place: $10k
Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur: $8500
Spirit of GIST: $1500
People’s Choice: $1500
- All pitch videos and live pitches must be done entirely in English.
- All entries should be at the Idea or Startup stage.
- The pitching entrepreneur must be between the ages of 18 and 40 and from a GIST economy.
- Special consideration will be given to startups who address challenges through Agriculture Innovations, Clean Climate & Energy Innovations, Global Health Innovations, Water Solution Innovations.
- Special consideration will be given to startups whose solutions address the needs of traditionally underrepresented groups.
How to Apply:
- All entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 40 from GIST economies are encouraged to apply.
- All entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 40 from GIST economies are encouraged to apply
Applications close on 22 September, 2021
For More Information Contact: GIST Catalyst