Generation Google Scholarship 2021/2022| Generation Google Scholarship portal is open for Women in computer science residence in Asia Pacific, the scholarship worth up to $1,000 to help especially those student pursuing computer science degrees excel in technology.
Generation Google Scholarship: for Women in computer science will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, innovation and academic performance.
- FCMB Flexxtern Internship Programme 2021/ How To Apply
- SDSN Youth Local Pathways Fellowship 2022/ How To Apply
- Design School Lagos 2021 ( Graphics & Product Design Training ) How To Apply
- Orangesoft Women In Technology Scholarship Program 2021 (Only Female Students In The U.S)
The program is open to students who meet all the minimum qualifications and we strongly encourage women interested in computer science to apply.
Scholarship – $1,000 USD
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s degree for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Be in your 2nd year of study at an accredited university in Asia Pacific country when completing the scholarship program.
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Demonstrate a strong academic record.
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for improving representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology.
Note: For students who may not be eligible, we strongly encourage you to visit Google Careers for Students page to find out about alternative opportunities and programs that are available for your country/region based on your academic level.
How To Apply
The deadline to apply will be at 11:59 PM IST on Friday, December 10, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
For More Information contact: Google Scholarship