GEEP Youth Innovation Challenge 2022| The Global Environmental Education Partnership (GEEP) Youth Innovation Challenge 2021 registration portal is open. How to apply for GEEP Youth Innovation Challenge, GEEP Programm will bring solution to problem effecting the world: Climate change and marine litter.
The Youth Innovation Challenge (YIC) invites applicants from 15 to 30 years of age to propose a solution to address climate change, marine litter, or both issues, using environmental education as a key strategy. We are looking for solutions that are innovative, feasible, and informed by research. Your solution could win you a $1000 USD prize!
- An official YIC finalist certificate
- Recognition through GEEP, NAAEE, and other global partners’ websites and social media pages
- Additional exposure for their solution to environmental education leaders and influencers at the 2021 Asia Pacific Virtual EE Forum
They will select 3 YIC winners from the 15 YIC finalists. Each winner will receive a $1,000 USD grant, in addition to all the benefits listed above.
- Open to young leaders and innovators aged 15–30.
- Your innovative solutions must:
- address climate change or marine litter, or both (since these issues are connected)
- include an environmental education component
- be submitted online through Submittable
- Only one proposal per person will be accepted.
How To Apply:
Proposals will only be accepted in English at this time. Your video and written responses will not be scored based on your English ability, but rather the strength of your solution and your ability to communicate your ideas and vision to the judges
For more information: GEEP YIC.
- (GEEP) Youth Innovation Challenge 2021 ($1,000 Grant)
- Unity For Humanity Grant 2022 (Up To $500K) How To Apply
- SheDecides Spark Grants 2021(Get Up To $20,000)/ How To Apply
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Get Up To $5000 Grant – How To Apply
- CBN Open 5 Naira For Every 1 US Dollar Scheme/Full Details
- PYES Empowerment Up To 774,000 Youth Will Benefit /Apply Now
- COVID-19 Loan Application Form Is Reopen (Get Up To N25M) From CBN And NMFB
- Kwara State Kwapreneur Loan Up To N350,000 To N3,000,000/ Apply Now
- Sustainable Business Management Training Programme 2021 (Egypt, Lebanon And Tunisia) How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How to Apply
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2021(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- Seedstars Growth Program Get Up To $50,000 USD In Investment 2021- How To Apply
- U.S Women (Get Up To $12,000 USD) For AAUW Career Development Grants 2021/How To Apply
- United Nations World Food Program (Get Up To $100,000)/How To Apply
- How To Apply: Ye! Community Youth Ecopreneur Awards 2021 ($15,000 USD Prize)