The Future Africa Internship Program 2021 | Future Africa Internship Program is one of the biggest Program in African, It enable young entrepreneur to get access to more skills, growth pathways, policy process and innovative ideas. Interested person check the requirements and eligibility before you process. Full Details.
HOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY FUTURE AFRICA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Future Africa Internship Program (FAIP) is an initiative of The Future Project (TFP) which seeks to expose thousands of young Africans to experience in their chosen area of expertise by harnessing our extensive network of nominees and collaborators aggregated in our 15 years of rewarding young innovators across Africa.
Check Also: PYES Empowerment Up To 774,000 Will Benefit /Apply Now
The industry skills internships will enable you to gain insight on; growth pathways, key individuals, policy process, and academic requirements to succeed in your chosen profession.
- The Future Africa Internship program will allow young Africans with less than two years of work experience to intern for a minimum period of three months in their prospective area of expertise.
- The program will provide stipends to encourage the interns to perform their roles to the host organization. FAIP is our response to a critical need of young Africans — career path decision.
- Once accepted, prospective Once accepted, prospective interns will undergo a capacity-building program on workplace and FAIP values: this equips them with the right mindset to deliver value for their host organization.
- Successful beneficiaries will be matched according to proximity and career alignment with available host organizations.
- The program will also create a protocol for the deliberate development of a particular skill set within a sector.
- COVID-19 Loan application form is reopen Get N25M from CBN and NMFB
We value diversity and inclusion in our programs. So, we promote equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to apply. We aim to attract the world’s best talents and give all interns a great experience to build & shape their careers.
- Applications for the FAIP are open during specific periods and would be advertised.
- Applications for phase one of the FAIP opens March 29th, 2021, and runs till April 15th, 2021. e All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course advisor, head lecturer, or professor.
- Selection and matching are based on vacancies, performance during FAIP Training, availability for a minimum period of 3 months, with a maximum period of 5 months.
- The Internship program is open to anyone with less than two years of work experience.
- To qualify for placement, applicants must have some experience or skill in their chosen field of interest.
- Have strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- If the applicant is a university student, they must have completed at least the second year of a university program.
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
How to apply:
All applicants must fill the application form and submit it via this link https://thefutureafrica.com/faip-application
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2021.
For more information visit the future Africa page