Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program 2022/2023| Can you teach your native language in U.S Universities? If yes, An Opportunity has open for you, Apply Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant 2022/2023 academic Session. Check how to apply below!
The Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program application. The program offers opportunities for foreign graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study, conduct research, and/or teach their native language in the United States.
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) administers the Program under policy guidelines established by the Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (FFSB) in close coordination with binational commissions and foundations in 49 countries, U.S. embassies in more than 100 other countries and cooperating agencies in the United States.
- The Fulbright FLTA Program provides young teachers of English as a Foreign Language the opportunity to refine their teaching skills and broaden their knowledge of American cultures and customs while strengthening the instruction of foreign languages at colleges and universities in the United States
- Applicant must have completed undergraduate education and hold a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
The Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program (FLTA) is sponsored by the United States Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA).
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicants to participate in the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program (FLTA) Visit https://apply.iie.org/flta2023 to apply.
- CRI: Cancer Research Institute (Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship) 2022
- Hebrew University Fellowship 2022 (Hebrew University In Jerusalem)
- Dutch OKP Scholarships For MSc In Water And Sustainable Development (Study In Netherlands)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022 (Study Masters In UK)
- The Royal Society JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 (Scientists In The UK)