FAOU Summer Internship & Ambassadorship Program 2022 | FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University) is a non-profit international online institute registered as a European Digital Company in Estonia. The university was founded in 2016, and since then, it has developed courses in a variety of specialties such as management, politics, migration, gender, and so on, with professors from prestigious universities. Read through
FAOU Ambassadorship & Internship Program
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (Around 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Interested applicants should apply online at one of the programs, before 21st June 2022 (23.59 UTC Time).
For more information, visit FAOU.