European Emerging Bands Contest (@EYE2021 | Application European Emerging Bands Contest has commence, A Winners will receive a cash prize of €1,000, How to apply EYE European Emerging Bands Contest, The European Youth Event (EYE) will bring together at the European Parliament thousands of young people from all over the European Union and beyond, to shape and share their ideas on the future of Europe. Apply Here.
The European Parliament and Jeunesses Musicales International are inviting all European emerging bands to enter the contest and have the chance to perform at the European Youth Event (EYE2021) on the 8 & 9 of October in Strasbourg, France!
- Six selected bands will win an all expenses paid trip to perform (30 minutes) in front of thousands of young Europeans from across the continent.
- Winners will also receive a cash prize of €1,000 each.
You May Like:
- Application for Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) Bursary 2021
- U.S Women (Get Up To $12,000 USD) For AAUW Career Development Grants 2021/How To Apply
- SAP Young Professionals Program (West Africa, Nigeria) 2021/ How To Apply
- LEAP Africa Recruitment 2021/ How To Apply
- Open to soloists or bands with a maximum of 8 members from:
- European Union member countries;
- EU candidate countries and former member countries: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, United Kingdom;
- EFTA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
- Band members may not be over 30 years of age and should play a genre that is accessible to a wide variety of people.
How To Apply:
- Each soloist/band should submit at least 1 and maximum 3 songs in a video (YouTube or Vimeo) or audio (.mp3) format.
- A preliminary eligibility screening and preselection will be carried out by the EP and JMI technical jury.
- The 15 shortlisted entries will be evaluated by a Youth Jury of under-30 musicians and youth & music experts.
- Winners will be informed in September 2021 by email and/or by telephone.
Deadline: Deadline: September 1, 2021