Edo State Recruitment | Edo State Government embark on recruitment of experience personnel into the civil service commission. to be fully inform and how to apply read the content of this page all that you need to know about the nature of this year Edo State Civil Service commission Recruitment is in details below. read more
The recruitment staff into the Edo State Civil Service commission is a yearly exercise which is carried out by the Edo State Government . It is made available to both male and female.
However, The vacancies are made available for only Graduate base on their great level (GL) of experience and specialization to apply. Youth Empowerment by World Bank Group
The Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
To apply for Edo State Civil Service commission recruitment applicant must possess the following requirement:
- A Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Candidates must possess not less than 6 years cognate experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Must be proficient in MS Office and social media
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the role as stated above. A minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage. Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Successful Candidate will work in a Public Service Department or Agency that offers a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Agency or Department they are assigned
- Candidate applying for this job must not have been more than 40 years of age by December 31, 2020.
How To Apply:
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Mutiple applications will not be tolerated and will
attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
Document to be uploaded:
- First Degree
- Professional Certificate
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization with respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply
Check current recruitment below: