CRI: Cancer Research Institute (Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship) 2022 portal are now open, The CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program supports qualified young scientists at leading universities and research centers around the world who wish to receive training in fundamental immunology or cancer immunology. Read Through.
CRI seeks hypothesis-driven, mechanistic studies in both immunology and tumor immunology. The applicant and sponsor should make every effort to demonstrate the potential of the proposed studies to directly impact our understanding of the immune system’s role in cancer.
- Hebrew University Fellowship 2022 (Hebrew University In Jerusalem)
- Dutch OKP Scholarships For MSc In Water And Sustainable Development (Study In Netherlands)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022 (Study Masters In UK)
- The Royal Society JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 (Scientists In The UK)
- Newly awarded fellowships provide a stipend of $55,000 for the first year, $57,000 for the second year, and $59,000 for the third year.
- Beginning January 2022, an allowance of $5,000 per year is allotted to the host institution for use at the sponsor’s discretion to help pay for the fellow’s research supplies, travel to scientific meetings, health insurance, and/or childcare.
- Applicants for the CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program must be working in areas directly related to immunology or cancer immunology. An eligible project must fall into the broad field of immunology with relevance to solving the cancer problem.
- Applicants must have a doctoral degree by the date of award activation and must conduct their proposed research under a sponsor who holds a formal appointment as an assistant professor or higher rank at the host institution.
- Applicants with 5 or more years of relevant postdoctoral experience at the time of award activation are not eligible, with the exception of M.D. applicants, who should not include years of residency in this calculation.
- Only in exceptional circumstances will applicants who have already spent 3 or more years in a sponsor’s laboratory by the start date of fellowship be considered for a fellowship award.
- The fellowship can be performed in the United States or abroad, but must take place at a non-profit institution. There are no citizenship restrictions.
- Only one fellow per sponsor may apply per application round, and faculty sponsors may not have more than three CRI-supported fellows at any time.
How To Apply:
Before you submit the online application form, you must first complete the PDF application form. Fill out the form and obtain signatures for the Institutional Certifications section. Signatures will be required from the following individuals:
- An Internal Review Board (IRB) or certifying officer, who can attest that the proposal is in compliance with government and institutional regulations
- The institution’s administrative officer
- The institution’s financial officer
When your form is complete, upload it with your other supporting materials when completing the online application form.
You will be prompted to create a user account unique to you, which will catalogue all applications you submit to CRI. You will use this account every time you login. Apply Here
For more information, visit CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Application Deadlines: March 1, 2022 /September 1, 2022