CREACT4MED’s Entrepreneurship training academy 2022| The portal for CREACT4MED’s Entrepreneurship training are now open, This free training course is designed to help entrepreneurs, startups and MSMEs navigate the high-risk early stages of business development and strengthen CCI businesses in the Mediterranean, ultimately contributing to sustainable economic development in the region. Requirement and eligibility to apply, Read through.
CREACT4MED is a project funded by the EU through the EuropeAid Programme, which aims to strengthen businesses with the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCIs). It seeks to support entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs, create jobs, and foster sustainable economic growth in the Southern Mediterranean, with a particular focus on young people and women.
- Successful participants will have the opportunity to apply for a subgrant of up to €15,000 for their business venture.
- Guide participants in creating a comprehensive business plan for their business, through learning modules and assessments on each section the of the plan;
- Explain business, legal, financial and marketing aspects of starting or running a successful CCI business;
- Provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the work processes of cultural and creative products and services, from an entrepreneurial perspective;
- Increase their understanding of dynamic strategies for navigating a highly competitive industry;
- Establish a regional network of cultural and creative players in the Mediterranean and Europe, to facilitate exchanges and cooperation between projects and participants; and
- Enhance employability and entrepreneurship prospects for young people and women.
To be eligible to apply for the CREACT4MED training programme, you must:
- Be an MSME or startup owner, or creative entrepreneur active in the cultural and creative industries
- Be based or registered in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia
- Have a good command of English
- Young people (under 35) and women are especially encouraged to apply.Note: Successful trainees will have access to the MED CCI HUB and the CREACT4MED Alumni Network, which offers networking opportunities, capacity building, enhanced visibility, and access to regional events and financial providers.
How to Apply:
Successful participants will have the opportunity to apply for a subgrant of up to €15,000 for their business venture. Click here to Apply
Application Deadline: 15th April 2022