COVID-19 Loan application form is reopen, are you looking for capital to start up business? or you want expand already existing Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), If yes, hurry now and apply for COVID-19 Loan before is too late. Read through.
The requirement, eligibility and how to apply for COVID-19 Loan is what we will discuss in this page. the last concluded COVID-19 Loan batch A more than 1 million people who apply benefited. Now it is your turn if you did not apply and you apply but not successful. List of FG Grant Programme 2022
In this respect, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19 should visit
- Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- SMEs: Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
How To Apply
Step 1: Submit An Application
The process is easy. You can begin on your phone, your tablet or your laptop.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
STEP 2 Approval
We review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
STEP 3 Disbursement
CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB.
Interested person apply Here
Check available Federal Government Grant Ongoing below:
- Youth Empowerment (World Bank Group)/ Apply Now
- BATN Foundation Farmers Grant Up To N16 million/ How To Apply
- ECOWAS Recruitment ( Abuja Parliament) /How To Apply
One thought on “COVID-19 Loan application form 2022 is reopen Get N25M from CBN and NMFB”