CanGap Gap Year Scholarships Award 2022| The Canadian Gap Year Association announce the CanGap Gap Year Scholarships 2022, successful candidates would receive up to $1,000, CanGap Gap Year Scholarships are awarded to soon-to-be gap year students and gap year alum who are looking to lay a solid foundation for their future that combines purpose and passion. Read Through
The Canadian Gap Year Association (CanGap) is a registered non-profit organization with a mission to support young people looking to take an intentional step off the conveyor belt of life to explore and experience ‘the real world’ according to their talents, goals and interests.
Taking a gap year is one of the very best things a young person can do for themselves and their future prospects – if they do it right.
- Dangote Foundation: VDMA Technical Training Programme 2022/How To Apply
- ACRP Reporting Grants 2022 /How To Apply
- Noble Mission Active Citizen Award 2022
- NAMIP Innovation Challenge For Nigerian Media 2022/How To Apply
The CanGap Gap Year Scholarship fund is supported by our board of directors, donors, and alum who are passionate about supporting gap year students who may not have the finances they need to reach their gap year goals.
Every April and September, we offer two (2) $1000 scholarships to soon-to-be Gappers starting a gap year in the upcoming academic year. In April, we also offer one (1) $1000 scholarship to a soon-to-be gap year alum as they prepare for their post-gap year plans.
- You know that coding course you’ve always wanted to do?
- Or that wilderness first aid training?
- Or all those little expenses that add up to start your own business?
- The camera equipment you need to become a content creator or the plane ticket you need to go learn Spanish in Spain?
Well, $1000 can help you get there.
Scholarships are open to students who are:
- Canadian Citizens, permanent residents or refugees;
- Taking a gap year in the upcoming academic year;
- Completing their gap year and transitioning onto their next step (whether that be school, work, or another gap year!);
- Between the ages of 17 and 25.
How to Apply
- Register your full name and email address.
- They will send you a package to your email right away so you can begin your application.
- Submit your application by 11:59PM EST on Friday, May 27, 2022.