Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) Scholarship 2021/2022 has commence, How to apply for Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Scholarship, If you are one of the admitted students looking for financial support to study Full-time undergraduate programme in any of Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education, Apply for Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Scholarship now before is too late, Requirement and eligibility Read Through.
Clement Adesuyi Hasstrup Foundation is aimed at empowering the youths accross the 36 state of the federation towards the achievements of their educational dreams.
Do you want to apply for Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) Scholarship? Visit https://cahfoundation.org.ng/
The yearly educational grants to hundreds of students in the last Six (6) years has brought relieve to many families. Application for 2021 grant is now open for all sons and daughters in Nigeria in Public Tertairy institutions.
You May Like to Apply following:
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2021/ How to Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2021.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2021(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- CHRDA Writing Contract “The Unheard Voices Of The Anglophone Crisis” [Cameroonians Only]/ How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2021–2023/How To Apply
- Applicants for the scholarship must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (equivalent) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above.
- Applicants shall be required to provide personal details such as functional e-mail address, telephone number, family name/compound, status of parents and detailed reason why the applicants believe they should be considered for the award.
Applicants Shall be required to upload the following documents:
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicant’s Local Government Council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department.
- Details of certified last academic record from division of Exams and Records of the institution.
- Current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session.
- Letter of confirmation of membership of Federation of Ijesa Students’ Union (FISU) in the institution.
- Shortlisted applicants shall be required to attend oral interview and shall bring originals of all uploaded documents.
Note: All applicants must upload relevants documents to support their application and must be save in a single pdf file. Only qualified and successfully verified applicants will be contacted.
How To Apply:
CAH Foundation is an equal oppurtunity foundation. Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply”
For Enquiries, Contact:
Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF),
No 26, Burma Road,
P.O. Box 725, Apapa,
GSM: 08032184451 or 08023194946