Benin National Identity Card Registration Procedure – Check Here
How to get Benin National Identity Card, How can I check my National ID Card, Is National ID Card can be expired, welcome to Benin ID Card page, all that you need is here online. Read Through.
Benin Language: Carte nationale d’identité (National identity card)
- Identity documents of Benin. Identity documents of Benin are increasingly used to transact and obtain government benefits in Benin.
- A national identity card is a national document that may be presented by a citizen to identify himself.
Angola National Identity card Procedure
- Gather all necessary documents you will need to present to apply for the procedure.
- Go to your local town hall to apply for a national ID card.
- Fill out the application
- Submit the completed application form along with all other required documents.
- Pay the application fee 2,400F.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Possession issued by the district or village chief
- Proof of occupation:
- For civil servants: Certificate of employment
- For students: certificate of attendance or student card
- For retired employees: act stating that the applicant is a retired employee
- For traders: Business registration
- For Minors: parental consent
- For Married Women: Marriage certificate
- For widows: Death certificate of the spouse and their marriage certificate
- For individuals born abroad: Certificate of nationality
- Two passport photos (white background)
- For applicants wearing eyeglasses: Medical certificate
- A registered Angola citizen may apply for a National Identity Card
- Every citizen of Angola aged from 10 years and above are required to possess an Identity Card.
- Citizens from the age of 8, need to submit a statement that he/she is studying in 4th grade.
The Identity Card can be used throughout the national territory of the Republic of Benin.
Office Locations & Contacts