Become young African Women Leaders 2022| The Women in Africa is launching the second edition of the WIA Young Leaders programme, developed in partnership with Christian Dior Couture, Lazard Frères Investment bank and the global digital leader Huawei. Selected 8 African women will be in full support to carry out building a dynamic and innovative across Africa continent. Read Through
This initiative is part of WIA’s commitment to promote equal opportunities and to allow young leaders to be supported to go further each year.
The WIA Young Leaders will benefit from a tailor-made training path whose themes will be related to women’s leadership and the skills needed for the future. Then, in autumn 2022, the laureates will benefit from a “business trip” in a world economic capital to:
- connect with high-level personalities and mentors such as CEOs, ministers, journalists,business or public figures, and accomplished entrepreneurs.
- be trained on boards of directors, media training, career coaching and other customized training.
- benefit from high media visibility.
A personalized follow-up will be set up by WIA, to identify the individual needs of the Young Leaders and to respond with precision to the progression of their skills.
- World Food Program Innovation Challenge 2022 (Up To $100,000)
- Plutus (TM) Foundation Grant 2022 Get Up To $2,000/How To Apply
- Pulitzer Center Machine Learning Reporting Grants (Up To $10,000-$25,000)2022 portal
- Africa Food Prize 2022 (Get Up To US $100,000 Prize) How To Apply
- Open to women between 25 and 40 years old (flexibility possible depending on experience level);
- Born in an African country or having parents born in an African country;
- Involvement in the development of the continent and social commitment;
- Leadership skills (humility, empathy and resilience);
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with “self-made” backgrounds;
- Vision of what Africa should be in the future;
- Willingness to reconcile business conduct, social impact and public/private dialogue;
- Ability to take on responsibilities at the highest level;
- Strong convincing skills combined with a taste for teamwork;
- Francophone, Anglophone, ideally bilingual.
How To Apply:
Women in Africa (WIA) Young Leaders Program 2022 – Become young African Women Leaders, The selection process will be conducted in two phases:
- Selection based on file
- Interview with the jury
The call for applications will be open from March 17, 2022 to April 15, 2022 at midnight (French time).
For More Details: Contact Women in Africa.