Angola National Identity Card Registration Procedure – Check Here
Angola National Identity Card | Angola National ID Card Process, How to get Angola National Identity Card, How to retrieve Angola ID card number if lose, Is Angola National ID Card can be expired, welcome to Angola ID Card page, all that you need is here online. Read Through.
Angola National Identification Number was to provide one legal identity per person as a cornerstone of citizenship. The card is designed for additional functions including proof of the right to vote, and, in the near future, access to multiple government services.
The Angolan Identity Card, usually known as the BI (ID Card), is an Angolan national identification document.
The Identity Card is made of polycarbonate material, and it’s about the size of a credit card. The face of the card shows the holders full name, place of birth, name of parents, date of birth, gender, marital status, residence, passport-type picture, signature and fingerprint.
Note: Applications for the Identity Card are submitted to the National Directorate of Archives of Civil and Criminal Identification – DNAICC.
- Birth Certificate or Certificate Copy Integral Citizens who do not have a birth certificate or Certificate Personnel;
- Photocopy and original Certificate of Personnel;
- One current photograph colored in white background;
- Proof of payment of the fee issued by BPC – SIAC
- The fingerprint biometrics, safeguard personal data form
- A registered Angola citizen may apply for a National Identity Card
- Every citizen of Angola aged from 10 years and above are required to posses an Identity Card.
- Citizens from the age of 8, needs to submits a statement that he/she is studying in 4th grade.
The Identity Card can be used throughout the national territory of the Republic of Angola.
For holders aged 10 to 30 years old, their identity card will be valid for 5 years from issuance date. While those from age 31 to 50, their identity card will stay valid for a period of 10 years.
Office Locations & Contacts
ACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone 222 69 93 01
Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 3:30pm and on Saturdays from 8:00am to 1:00pm.
- SIAC Website: http://www.siac.gv.ao/portalsiac/usp_bilhete.html#informati
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=231
- Angolan Identity Card: http://www.angolaconsulate-tx.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&Itemid=160&lang=us