Application are open for American Legion Legacy Scholarship 2022, The Legacy Scholarship provides financial aid for graduate or post-graduate tuition, books, room and board, meal plans and other supplies needed to achieve a higher education. Check eligibility and requirements on how to apply. Read more.
Do you seeking for the best Scholarship to further your studies? If yes, American Legion Legacy Scholarship is suitable for you, apply now before is too late.
Legacy Scholarship’s first grant in 2004, 401 military children of the fallen and disabled have received over $3.6 million in aid.
Also Check: International scholarship
- Legacy Scholarship provides financial aid for graduate or post-graduate tuition, books, room and board, meal plans and other supplies needed to achieve a higher education.
- The grant amount each scholarship recipient will receive will be based on his or her financial need after all federal and state aid is exhausted.
- The Legacy Scholarship provide financial support to qualify candidate to continue pursuing academic and personal growth in all level.
- The number of scholarships awarded and the amount of financial aid granted to each awardee (this includes returning applicants) will be determined on donations to the scholarship fund and one’s financial needs.
- Recipients will have a year to use the grant and may reapply to The American Legion Legacy Scholarship up to six times.
The School is looking for the candidate who most fully meets the following criteria:
- Children whose parents lost their lives while honorably serving on active duty on or after 9/11, as well as children of post-9/11 veterans with a combined VA disability rating of 50 percent or higher, are eligible to apply for The American Legion Legacy Scholarship.
The 2022 American Legion Legacy Scholarship recipients will be selected by The American Legion’s Committee on Youth Education during the organization’s annual Spring Meetings in May. All applicants, whether recipients of the Legacy Scholarship or not, will be notified immediately thereafter.