Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2022 registration portal is open, How to apply for Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2022, The Fellowship is awarded annually to up to 30 women pursuing Ph.D./doctoral degrees in aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering. It may be used at any university or college offering accredited post-graduate courses and degrees in these fields.
Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2022 for Women in Aerospace-applied Sciences/Engineering (Up to US$10,000) Apply Here
Globally, women make up around 25 percent of the workforce in the aerospace industry. In an effort to carry out its mission that women have access to all resources and are represented in decision-making positions on an equal basis with men, Zonta International offers the Amelia Earhart Fellowship.
You May Also Like:
- ISNAD-Africa 2021 (Environmental Education Program Fully Funded Up To $500)
- ICTP Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021/2022 (Aspiring Young Scientists)
- European Emerging Bands Contest (@EYE2021 Get Up To €1,000 Prize) How To Apply
- Application for Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) Bursary 2021
- U.S Women (Get Up To $12,000 USD) For AAUW Career Development Grants 2021/How To Apply
- SAP Young Professionals Program (West Africa, Nigeria) 2021/ How To Apply
- LEAP Africa Recruitment 2021/ How To Apply
Since the program’s inception in 1938, Zonta has awarded 1,674 Amelia Earhart Fellowships, totaling more than US$11 million, to 1,245 women from 75 countries. Fellows have gone on to become astronauts, aerospace engineers, astronomers, professors, geologists, business owners, heads of companies, even Secretary of the US Air Force.
- Up to US$10,000 is awarded to selected fellows.
- Women of any nationality pursuing a Ph.D./doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record conducting research applied to aerospace engineering or space sciences are eligible.
- It is imperative that students be registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program and have completed at least one year of that program or have received a master’s degree in an aerospace-applied field at the time the application is submitted.
- Applicants must not graduate from their Ph.D. or doctoral program before April 2023. Please note that post-doctoral research programs are not eligible for the Fellowship.
- Classified members (club members and individuals with direct membership with Zonta International) and employees of Zonta International and the Zonta Foundation for Women, and their family members (ancestors, descendants, adoptees, siblings, nieces or cousins, and those of their spouse or cohabiting partner), are not eligible to apply for the Fellowship. Note that previous Amelia Earhart Fellows are not eligible to apply to renew the Fellowship for a second year.
How To Apply:
The Fellowship is awarded annually to up to 30 women pursuing Ph.D./doctoral degrees in aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering. Apply Here
Deadline: November 15, 2021.