ACCES Post-Secondary Scholarship for Young Kenyans 2022| The African Canadian Continuing Education Society (ACCES) Post-Secondary Scholarship for Young Kenyans 2022 portal are now open. The Scholarship is to help children and youth in Africa to obtain the skills and education needed to benefit themselves and their society. Read to learn more.
The African Canadian Continuing Education Society (ACCES) is a Non-Profit Organization that has been supporting
education in Kenya since 1993. In 2022, ACCES will offer partial scholarships to young Kenyans from Busia, Bungoma, Kakamega and Vihiga Counties.
- Society of Fellows Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023-2026/ How to Apply
- Step Up: the Young Health Global Grants Programme 2022 (Get up to US$10,000) How to Apply
- France and South Africa Scholarship Programme 2022/2023
To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen, below 30 years of age, and from Busia, Bungoma, Kakamega and Vihiga
- Must have a minimum KCSE grade of C Minus for college and C+ for University
- For those already attending College/University and meet the above grades, must maintain a minimum
grade B and above in academic performance.
- Must be either enrolled or have an admission letter to a Kenyan learning institution accredited with the
KNEC or KUCCPS. Post-Graduate Program Students are not eligible
- Students on Privately Sponsored Students’ Programmes (PSSP) in colleges and universities are not eligible
- College/University students must not be fully funded by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB). For those
under the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) Program, only the college/
university undergraduates with a HELB loan of KShs.40,000 and below and demonstrating further
financial need may be considered.
- Must demonstrate the need for financial assistance by providing supporting documents outlining family
circumstances as outlined on “ACCES 2 FORM”. Recommendation letters alone, without other supporting
documents, will not be sufficient.
Application process: ACCES will only accept applications for partial post-secondary scholarships on or
before the 30th of June 2022.
To apply, kindly fill out the “ACCES 2 FORM” found either:
- At all County and Sub-county government ministry offices and Administration Offices in Bungoma, Busia, Kakamega and Vihiga Counties.
- At the ACCES Office in Kakamega in Milimani Estate, off state house road
- Online at www.acceskenya.org
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your e-mail address for the application form to
be forwarded to you.
NOTE: Shortlisting & Interview Process: Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview. If you do
not hear from us by the 30th of July, 2022 consider yourself unsuccessful.
Awarding of ACCES Scholarships: Successful applicants will receive a partial college or university
scholarship from ACCES from the end of July, 2022.